“Outstanding in every way!”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 132 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I dined with my family here for lunch and dinner. The new owner has only been open for 3 months. The meals were incredible. The gnocchi I had was definitely the best I have ever tasted. It melts in your mouth! Mike, the owner came to our table both visits and was gracious and enthusiastic about our dining experience. He made us some complimentary dessert (donuts) thanked us again for coming in. The location isn't great but once you eat there you will be telling friends and family! Keep this guy in business. He can cook!

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I'm a traveling sales rep and would definitely eat here again. I had the seafood combo. It was cooked perfect. The spaghetti was topped with jumbo shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari and scallops. Servers were cheerful and fast. If you like Italian, eat here.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

The new management is doing good things here. The food is fresh, the portions big, and the prices fair. They let you make changes to the menu items and are very nice overall. The new manager introduced himself tonight as well. If they have the prickly pear cheesecake when you are there... get it! All the desserts are fresh and tasty though.

1  Thank justin j
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Waitress would not allow us to deviate from the menu one iota. Was not in the mood for any of the items on the menu, but was forced to order what she decided I wanted when I told her what I was in the mood for. Poor choice on her part.

She also entirely forgot to order the dinner our friend had ordered. He finally got it for free, but had to eat well after we had all finished pushing things around on our full, untouched plates. No to-go boxes needed at that place. Left as much as untouched as was brought out to us but never offered to alter bill.

Waitress rushed us out of there as soon as she felt we were done eating. Was glad to leave. Headed to another restaurant to actually eat something.

Would not recommend.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Vast improvement... Large portions. I had the seafood lasagna, served piping hot, rich and delicious. My husband had Ziti D'Napoli which he said was awesome, however wouldn't share. Our friends had traditional spaghetti with meatballs and sausage. And the bonus that all entrees now include choice of soup or salad with it. Bread was hot, soft and great. We had a slice of homemade Wild-berry cheesecake, that Karen, a server there makes, little pricey but oh so worth it. Some cosmetic changes done. New booths, blinds and lighting. We asked and it is the same owner. Our server, Michelle, was fantastic. Polite,friendly and on the ball. The staff works as a team with smiles on their faces and laughing with each other. Just an overall great night out. If you haven't been in recently due to when ownership changed a few years back, give it another try. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves again. Great job!