“consistently great food”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 136 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

has been going here for years when in town visiting relatives. The new ownership has maintained the food quality. It is just wonderful. We enjoyed the spaghetti bowl meat sauce and marinara style with both meatball and sausage. The Caesar salads are exceptional with very fresh lettuce. Glad to see it's still very worthy of a visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and good food. Traditional Italian food, fairly priced and very generous servings.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

It was lunch time at my job and my co-workers had went to naples before during lunch and told me it was very good so i deciced to go. The food and service was very good but there was a roach crawling around our table. Then i heard another table having killed two on the wall. Made me question if the food is safe to eat with the roaches being around in the dinning area. Never going back again that was very gross and i just cant eat there anymore seeing what i saw. Plus the little short lady walking around asking if everythings ok every 5 minutes not letting us enjoy our meals. Then to top it off the owner comes out and asks if our waitress is not good or if we have a problem with her to let him know. That just seemed very rude and poor management if they are doubting their waitresses why have them? In all service was excellent but did not like the atmosphere.

2  Thank williamssue
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Food very good. Service excellent with such a small staff. Food hot and very tasty. Hard to find as the restaurant is in a strip mall. Very good food and great service.....

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had played golf that day at the Plantation; Cranes Roost and went to Naples Italian after our round. I had Googled "Best Restaurants in Leesburg, Florida" and Naples Italian Restaurant came to the top of the list. So, after playing with a relative, we went to said restaurant with his wife and my date for the day. Fred ordered Lasagna, Mary ordered Cappelini something, my date ordered Eggplant Parmigiana and I ordered the meat lovers pizza.

The orders came and we were all pleasantly surprised. The food was in abundance (we all took home doggie bags) and also delicious. My pizza was in my top 5 all time. Our server had to place my pizza on an adjacent table and took great care in doling it out to me so I wouldn't tip it over from its decadent stand!

Fred and Mary also ordered a carafe of wine. I don't drink the stuff and my date had a beer. All in all, the check came to $75. Not bad for four meals and the alcohol. Service was outstanding as Stephanie was our server. The only negative was we had to wait 15 minutes after I had asked for the check....but that was OK because they were so busy! That in itself was a miracle considering they are located in a dying strip mall in Leesburg. If they had a prime location, there's no telling how packed they would be! Leesburg's best kept secret. I WILL return!

BTW since I beat everyone in Golf with a sparking 78, I gladly paid the check..worth every dime!

1  Thank Rhonda S