“Fairly Good Italian”

Naples Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 131 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples earned new ownership in 2013, ever-since, Naples has become the bridge of communication with our customers and their exquisite taste. We value our customer's time and effort, furthermore we are honored to be awarded Readers Choice.
Orlando, Florida
“Fairly Good Italian”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Neighbors told is about Naples.
Fairly good Italian.
Service is ok. Garlic bread pretty good.
Place kept getting more people in as the night went on.
That's usually a good sign.

My father in law loved the spaghetti and meatballs.
I had sweet sausage with angel hair - fair.
My wife had Pasta Fagioli. Very good.

Will go back again.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Brian R

Summerfield, Florida, United States
“Haven't been here in years”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I hadn't eaten here in a few years until this weekend. I went today for Father's Day with my kids. We shared a large calzone and it was the best I have ever had. The service was good as well. We will definitely be going back soon.

• Visited June 2014
Leesburg, Florida
“A must see!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I went to Naples a few days ago for a friends birthday on Sunday. A great friend who just turned 76. I have had alot of friends tell me about this place and told me to ask for a waitress by the name of Karly. So when I called in I asked for a table of 14 and a whole red velvet cake to be set aside. When we arrived Karly already had our table plates napkins straws all aet up for us, very professional for a server in such a small place. Our food was amazing service was fantastic, she boxed all of our food and even brought the cake our with candles singing happy birthday. All in all we had a great time with excellent service and we will definitely be back again! Terri & Lisa

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Terrijdjdjd
Leesburg, Florida
“Best of the best when it comes it Italian”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Know matter what you order the food is fantastic. Portions are enough for two or dinner for another night. Prices are reasonable. Waite staff is friendly, and quick to meet your needs. I took my grandsons there for pizza (the best by the way) and the waitress immediately brought over bread sticks for the boys, before she even took our order. That is a good waitress. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it can be load with all the conversations. You need to be ready to wait for a table, it is well worth it. I have never had a bad experience here.

• Visited April 2014
The Villages, Florida
“Fantastic, a real sleeper”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Stumbled onto this awesome Mom and Pop restaurant and were we ever surprised. Just a little strip mall location that from the outside looked like nothing special, but were we ever wrong. Fantastic food and service at very reasonable prices. Owner's made us feel like family. We have been back multiple times

Visited April 2014