“Not really a Restaurant”

Polish Delicatessen
Ranked #14 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I read some of the reviews about this place so my wife and I took a little road trip. My wife's family have been making Pierogi for many years and we love them. Moving away from the family we haven't had them in a while. After walking in we noticed the place was small and has no tables or anything to eat on. It looks like a butcher shop with two large display cases. We weren't in the market for sausage but it looked wonderful. We thought the pierogi was "Homemade" on the spot.
After buying a package of 12 potato pierogi we noticed they were not only frozen but come from Chicago. A little disappointed we headed home and cooked them up. WOW, they were Great!
We WILL be back for more! Don't judge until you try some.

3  Thank Bradley P

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went in for the first time today. The aroma when you walk in the door....I knew it was gonna be good. Very very clean, and the staff friendly and helpful. Also thought the prices were quite reasonable. We got some Med. Garlic Kielbasa. Best kielbasa I've ever eaten in my whole life! This isnt grocery store over processed stuff. Its homemade goodness. Cant wait to try more of their offerings! Just go. You wont regret it.

5  Thank Karen G
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

My father took me here to get some polish sausage and stuffed cabbages they were the very best I have ever had. The staff were very friendly and had a touch of old world charm. I made my father take me back two more times it was sooo good. It is well worth the time and money.

3  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 17 April 2014

They have a great variety of Polish products. Their fresh Kielbasa is just like my grandmother used to make, simply fantastic. Making the trip with my mom and walking into the deli and all the aroma, brought back many memories. You cannot beat their homemade products, stuffed cabbage, smoked Kielbasa, assorted sausage, you name it. If you can't spend $20 in here you don't like to eat. The only thing better than the food are the owners. Lydia is just a sweetheart, always friendly and service with a smile. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a taste for the way Polish food should be made. Oh, did I mention the Fresh Kielbasa, you won't regret it.

1  Thank Ocala Bill C
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is not a restuarant, it is actually a little grocery store. A family from Poland own the shop and the sausage is all home made right there. I'm from a large Polish family in Chicago, and I used to cart sausage home on the plane (after I froze it) because there wasn't anywhere to buy any. Now I have the perfect place right down the street. You will love the selection of Polish meats, sausages, perogi, sourkraut, and breads, stop in an take something home to cook.

3  Thank SunnyFlorida23