“Amazing people”

Lucy Ho's Bamboo Garden Incorporated
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I went to pick up a menu and was lead to the buffet table to try rice and yummy curry sauce with teriaki chicken and sweet and sour sauce. The owner wanted to make sure I knew what they had so I would come back. Well I came back with my whole family and was treated like family there. Its clean and the food is perfect for the price. I will keep going back and bring more.

Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

I use to stop here regularly for take out and have never been disappointed by their food. The owners array per cute and very nice.
Their veggie options are the best!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

My title says it all................!!! OMG the food was awful, my wife and I both agreed. Didn't do Chinese food justice at all.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We visited to sample their menu which was served on a buffet. Although we enjoy Oriental foods we have not chosen to return.

1  Thank FLRudy
Reviewed 31 March 2012

A low-key chinese buffet restaurant on Hwy.27, although this is really one of Leesburg's best kept secrets. The fried rice is amazing! The service is extremely friendly and most important the food is top quality. The price completes the overall experience.

Great food, great price, and great service! Thank you for family run Lucy Ho's!!