“Yummy for My Tummy”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat here one or two times a month. Food is excellent, service fabulous, atmosphere casual and lively. Never have we had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped at Oakwood on our way back from Orlando. Had the rack of baby back ribs. Very generous portion. Ribs were fall off the bone, which means a little overcooked, but still very tasty. Mac and cheese was creamy and delicious. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service, food, and facilities are all very good. We go several times while down on vacation. You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had just been seated when dear friends that we haven’t seen for a while came in. We were happy to see them and had them join us for a nice lunch and friendly chatter.
We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Server came right away to take our drink order. Upon returning with our drinks she took our meal orders. One thing you can count on is that Oakwood is prompt serving meals so it wasn’t to long before our meals were served hot and delicious. I always order mine pork, chopped, dry because I can’t have the sauce. My husband did the same. Our friend chose the rib special and her husband picked a sandwich. Sides all came as ordered and everything was delicious. We always have a great meal at Oakwood!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A business colleague and I ate here last week and had a very good meal. We both had the ribs and they were excellent. The service was excellent. And I even ran into a few neighbors while dining.

I highly recommend the Oakwood Grill.