“Average hotel”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lehigh Acres
Savage, Minnesota
“Average hotel”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed for 3 nights with a family of 4. The room was smallish, but clean and brightly colored. The bathroom is pretty small. There is a window seat over the air conditioner that was handy for storage, and my children loved. The beds are very comfortable.

When we first checked in, they had our reservation, but not the rate we were given. I had to find my copy of the reservation so they could charge us appropriately.

The breakfast area is very small. The selections were yogurt, cereal, muffins, bagels, cream cheese, apples, oranges, and beverages.

The pool area is also very small. There is no lighting, so it closes at dusk. There is no hot tub either.

My own mistake is that this hotel came up when I put in Fort Myers, but it is over half an hour away from the beaches. My review score does not reflect this, but just be aware.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Microtel M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We were pleased to read your kind comments of the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Zephyrhills
Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you want to be kept up by thumping music all night then this is the place for you!!! I was scheduled to stay 2 nights checked out after one and had to find a new hotel. When I went to check in NO one was at the counter had to wait 20 minutes for the girl to appear, I called another customer came to the lobby for assistance no one to be found. So customer service was none existent - Called to complain about the noise and was laughed at by the young girl at the desk and told you were told there was a night club (when I checked in at 11 p.m.), I was on the 3rd floor with ear plugs in - can't imagine what it must have been like on the 1st and 2nd. I asked to be moved and was told there was no other rooms available, the lobby ceiling is falling in from water damage. The room was clean but honestly that was the only thing this hotel had going for it. I do a lot of traveling and will NEVER stay in a Microtel again and when I make reservations now I ensure there are no night clubs at the hotel. Helpful hint for the property owner - tell your guest about the night club when they make reservations!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the noise prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We were pleased to read your kind comments for the staff and we appreciate comment on the cleanliness of the room. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Travellers are raving about these Lehigh Acres hotels

Fort Myers
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've enjoyed my stay here greatly. Customer service was top notch. This became my home away from home for a month. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. If I don't buy a condo down here, I plan on staying at this hotel many more times. I appreciate the hospitality!
Sincerely!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We were pleased to read your kind comments for the staff and we appreciate the high scores for Service and Value. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel in March 2014 . The staff was nice and helpful, however I would not recommend this hotel, as it is dirty. The hallway carpet is gross and needs to be replaced. The lobby had ceiling tiles hanging down after a rain and a bucket placed under . It appears that this has happened many time before. The rooms need a better cleaning and you should not have to ask for towels ,soap etc everyday.It is a one star at best.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate that you encountered many issues that prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We were pleased to read your comments and want to make you aware that the ceileing has been repaired after your stay and that the hallway carpet is in the process of getting replaced.We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehigh Acres
Comfort Inn Fort Myers
Comfort Inn Fort Myers
#39 of 59 in Fort Myers
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers - Colonial Blvd

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh? Share your experiences!