We stayed for 3 nights with a family of 4. The room was smallish, but clean and brightly colored. The bathroom is pretty small. There is a window seat over the air conditioner that was handy for storage, and my children loved. The beds are very comfortable.
When we first checked in, they had our reservation, but not the rate we were given. I had to find my copy of the reservation so they could charge us appropriately.
The breakfast area is very small. The selections were yogurt, cereal, muffins, bagels, cream cheese, apples, oranges, and beverages.
The pool area is also very small. There is no lighting, so it closes at dusk. There is no hot tub either.
My own mistake is that this hotel came up when I put in Fort Myers, but it is over half an hour away from the beaches. My review score does not reflect this, but just be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Microtel Inn & Suites, Lehigh Acres! Lehigh's only hotel, offering 75 rooms spread out amongst single queen, double queen, and queen suite accommodations. At Microtel, enjoy Free Local and Long Distance phone calls, Free continental breakfast, and FREE wired and wireless internet access. This property also includes a heated outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant offering rooms service right to your door. Why stay anywhere else when you can Dream Well at Microtel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Lehigh Hotel Lehigh Acres
- Microtel Inn And Suites Lehigh
- Microtel Lehigh Acres
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Lehigh Lehigh Acres, Florida