“Spacious Accommodations, Quiet Cul-de-Sac, and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Cook some barbecue while staring at the beautiful scenery
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cook some barbecue while staring at the beautiful scenery
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ladd298
Southport, North Carolina
“Spacious Accommodations, Quiet Cul-de-Sac, and Absolutely Gorgeous Views!”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My husband and I have been involved with baseball tournaments for several years but always stayed in the Fort Myers & Cape Coral areas. Thus I started researching LeHigh Acres for possible accommodation for this year's tournament and found Villa Aurora Florida - a three bedroom home on a cul-de-sac which backs up to gorgeous Lake Camille!
What a wonderful house with a huge open living room area, three bedrooms with queen beds in each, and two huge bathrooms with spacious showers & gorgeous sinks! The kitchen also offered a spacious preparation area with a huge refrigerator and everything one would want to prepare meals, etc. My husband loved the washer/dryer combination in the garage area so that he could take care of his uniforms each night to prepare for the next day's activities!
But the main attraction would certainly be the huge pool area which spans the entire back of the home - facing a gorgeous lake with wildlife, covered from the elements, and complete privacy on all sides. The owner even took the extra effort to provide a pool cover custom fit to keep the water warm.
Being an avid runner, I found the LeHigh Acres neighborhood to be a fantastic place to run due to it being on a continuous grid. Many new friends were encountered as I wove through the streets and greeted those walking their dogs and other earlybirds!
This review could not be complete without huge praise to the owner Val who was one of the most gracious owners that I have ever worked with in all of our continuous travels. Understanding, helpful, friendly, gracious......there are not enough words to describe Val and her making sure that everything was going great to your satisfaction was her main asset.
Thank you so much Val for being such a great host and we will definitely be contacting you again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Dec 2017
We've had, over the years, many great guests in our vacation home as we are trying hard to offer them a pleasant experience and run a small business at the same time.
Once in a while, though, we have been blessed with amazing guests and you, Lillian along with your husband have been exactly like this! Super decent people, extremely friendly and easy going. It was an absolute delight to deal with you during your three weeks stay!
I really hope you will return to our place as soon as possible, you would make me very happy.
Also, thank you so much for your very kind words, I found it somehow even more than deserved! You are, definitely, every renter's dream!
Please have my warmest wishes,
Val
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing