“Not a fan - I like First Wok on Homestead much better”

Jan-Bo Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 70 Restaurants in Lehigh Acres
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I'm not a fan of Janbo even though they always win Taste of Lehigh and everything. First Wok is much better, fresh ingredients and veggies aren't overcooked like they are at JanBo.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

Are a plus,but all sauces are from a can it tastes like

1  Thank pinstryper
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Absolutely the best Chinese in Lehigh. There's no buffet here and that's a plus. Their House Special soup is wonderful, the potstickers are handmade, and the entrees are enough for two to share with enough left over to take home. This is the first place my wife and I go to when we go to Lehigh to visit our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson.