“Great food well priced”

Sicilian Oven
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Went 630 on a Thursday night with a group seven people. We had a reservation and were seated promptly. Our server was was pleasant and very efficient. Since it was before 7 o'clock we were able to get wine at three dollars off the regular eight dollar cost for happy hour. We got a large salad to share for all seven of us, along with some garlic bread. All very good. We ordered two large pizzas.
The captain, which is a 3 Meat pizza With pepperoni, sausage, ground beef. We also ordered the vegetarian lieutenant which comes with peppers, onions and mushrooms. Both were excellent.
Everyone enjoyed their meals and we all would come back.

1  Thank Villanoleva

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Have been visiting this area many years and never saw this place before. It's definitely on the must return to list of places.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First I wish I can make pizza like them. You can buy the dough and homemade pizza is good too. But I'd rather they make it. I love the Margarita Pizza with sauce. Fresh tomatoes basil and half sausage so so yummy . The grilled artichoke is absolutely perfect the dipping sauce adds to the flavor. You can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This is the best pizza I've had in South Florida. Thin crust, wood oven, delicious pizza. Consistently excellent too. My wife and I dine here three or four times a month when we are in Florida in the winter and it is always consistent.

I've tried a few of the other menu items too. Pasta is great. Arancini (rice balls) are great. Nice location in Lighthouse Point but they have other locations in Broward and Palm Beach counties too.

Staff is always friendly. Prices are reasonable. Atmosphere is very comfortable.

I would recommend their pizza and the pasta fagioli. I would say their pasta fagioli is one of the best I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a good place for pizza after a long day of diving and Sicilian Oven was the place. We started with the Sicilian Salad and then ordered a plain pepperoni for the kids and The Captain for the adults. We added a few extras to the pizza too. Everything was delicious. So good that many people in our party are talking about going back again before we leave Pompano Beach. Highly recommended!