“Dont be fooled - Great Seafood”

Seafood World Market & Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We went to this restaurant for my husbands birthday, he found it in Trip Advisor. Thanks for the write-ups, we would have driven right past this restaurant, not much in curb appeal. Don't be fooled, the food was excellent and the waitress was great (I am sorry I don't recall her name). We ordered salads and split the yellowtail with franchaise sauce, as we were staying in a hotel with no microwave to heat any leftovers. The fish was tender, not dried out at all, the roasted veggies it came with were delicious. The Franchaise Sauce was little too lemony for me, but still delicious. we will go back again when in Ft. Lauderdale.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went for a late lunch after hanging a the beach for a couple of hours, our first time here but wanted to check it out. Small, relaxed atmosphere.
Fish was extremely fresh and we grew up in Miami on boats, spear fishing our own fish so we know fresh and it was amazing!
I had my favorite, Hog Fish, my husband yellow tail both were done in a light lemon wine sauce with garlic (we asked for garlic) over sauté spinach and I can't wait to go back! Happy hour ends at 6 and it's not great prices but better then nothing.
Up front was a counter that sold fresh fish, we thought that was very pricey. Lunch was $16.95, good portion. Dinner, same dish was $28.95. Add $2... for sauce but well worth it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

If you want fresh sushi, you gotta go to Sea food World.... it's so busy you know they have to get there stuff fresh all the time. That's always a concern... with that being said Busy means a wait but so worth it. I get the Kathy's roll ( shrimp tempura) Yum!!! Because I am not a fish lover I can only vouch for that. My husband on the other hand loves their lobster bomb and Sammi's Sashimi roll. You can trust his taste buds ( very picky) lol Go,have fun !!!! Have a local beer or Riesling like me...

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Food and service were spectacular. Loved it and would definitely go again. Highly recommend to anyone who loves fresh seafood.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our food. The menu is huge! You can sit anywhere and the wait staff was very quick. From fried chicken tenders to sushi, to sauteed hogfish. They really have it all. I got the peel and eat shrimp and it came with a side. Who knew pasta with any kind of sauce was a side?YUMMY! It was like two meals in one.