“Nice burger and fish taco”

Bonefish Mac's Sports Grille
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Went yesterday for lunch with my girlfriend and had some great food.I had my favorite bar b q burger that was so tasty and onion rings.My girlfriend had the fish taco made with corvina ( that was fish of the day) and homemade potato chips.Both were so good and cooked perfect. The service was very good and fast. Can,t wait to go back

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We went for the Fish Fry - and it was excellent. Our total experience was great. The staff was very friendly and welcoming - the service was great and the food and drinks - excellent.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I'm very cynical. I am amazed by the. Restaurant. What a great little place, a kids room. I had early dinner 3 days continually. The food is fresh congratulations to the chef! Please work on the bar. Selective! No Hendricks? Really

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I recently had an informal reunion dinner with several old friends. The service and food were excellent. We had a wonderful time and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Down the street from my house so easy to pop in for a quick lunch. A little crowded during football season but hey where isn't? Decent food and cold beer.