Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Reviewed 13 February 2014

From arrival to departure, everything about this trip was amazing. When you arrive at the boat terminal you are greeted by friendly staff and a cool drink while you await your transportation via boat to Little Palm Island. One on the island, you are catered to in every respect. We scheduled several spa treatments (couples and individuals) and found all to be exceptional. If you want it, ask for it and someone will take care of your request. Be ready to unplug and let go of your phones, iPads, etc. -- it was a welcome retreat. We utilized the small motor boat twice - had a picnic lunch with cheese, crackers, fruit, etc. prepared for us to take on the boat. Meals were perfect, ate on the beach three of the four evenings we were there. Although a bit pricy, everything on the menu was unique and tasty. One night we decided to go to the mainland - took the boat and had a great, casual dinner and romantic, sunset boat ride back to the island. Everytime we were transported from the island to our car, we found our car cooled, stocked with bottled water and information to contact the boat captain should we find that we weren't going to meet the 'scheduled' boat times back to the island. Overall, probably one of the best trips we've splurged on and enjoyed thoroughly.

Room Tip: Request a bungalow that is removed from the public areas and common areas.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MLL_KLL
LPI-noblehouse, Public Relations Manager at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! Your trip sounded so lovely. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our dining options and that our staff was friendly and attentive. We will be passing on all of your wonderful comments to them. Once again, thank you for sharing this with us. We can’t wait to see you again during your next stay at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Beautiful tropical setting, unforgettable views all the way around you, professional attentive staff, however the room we had had ants crawling on both sinks and tub all 4 days 3 nights we were there and the furniture in the rooms were outdated 15 years ago, I am not a bargain hunter but for $1045.00 per night I expected cleaner rooms and better accommodations, I value it at $.35 to a $1.

7  Thank Adam M
LPI-noblehouse, Public Relations Manager at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We’re sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your standards. We take quality very seriously here at Little Palm Island and we will make sure that we look into this immediately. We appreciate your compliments of our staff. We hope when you return to our resort it will be an ant free vacation.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Love love loved it. As someone who finds it hard to let go, took me a while to realise they would do anything and everything for you. But I got my groove! The spa is amazing - I had the most amazing massage and japanese bath ever. The food is to die for. Maybe one niggle, while the entrees varied at least every few days, the desserts were the same over 5 days. Would have been nice to see that swap around but then who really wants anything other than the key lime pie anyways. Top tip though, if the sun is setting make sure you are covered in anti-bite stuff as those little biters will munch on you to their hearts content. If you are contemplating going here - dont hesitate. Do it! You wont regret it!

2  Thank Sara L

Thank you for sharing your experience on Little Palm Island. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliments of our staff. We will make sure to pass your message along. We hope you will return for more pampering and look forward to seeing you on our island again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

A rare getaway. We kayaked through the tropical wetland and watched the sunset from a lounge area on one of the piers. We dined right on the beach as the Key Deer came through. We even managed to get a relaxing massage before we left. Though we were only able to stay the one day, we got truly lost at this resort.- Gary P

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for reviewing our resort. We’re happy to hear you got “lost” in our paradise and enjoyed your entire stay! We hope you will return to our island resort and look forward to pampering you again soon! Thank you again for this review!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

All I have to say is, go just once and you will be hooked!! I cannot say enough about Little Palm. My husband and I went with his parents and we had the greatest time. Separate suits of coarse. We enjoyed every minute from the service , the food and the weather!! Everyone employeed there was awesome. Every bite of the food was excellent. Yes this trip was a little more money than most places but worth it. So peaceful and relaxing. The wildlife was amazing. Massages were the best!! My husband loved the outside shower. I hope to return someday, if not every year !! I will remember it always and look at the photos always!! Kim vile, Pa.

Room Tip: Any room is good . You can't have a bad room!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
LPI-noblehouse, Public Relations Manager at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dining options, that our staff was able to service you well, and that you liked the wildlife as well! Once again, thank you for sharing and we would love to see you every year here at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I am a travle agent and had the opportunity to stay here in late July of 2013. Sorry this review is a little late! This property is just amazing. You get transported to the island on a nice boat ride and then get greeted on the deck by the staff. The island is small, but once your on it, its so lush, it makes it feel much bigger. Every villa is so private and has an outdoor shower and giant bed that is just heavenly. No matter what room you're in, walk 15 steps and you're standing on the beach. One of my favorite parts about the island are the hammocks they have outside most rooms. Take a blanket out there in the evening and watch the stars. Its just so peacful. The pool is awesome and sits right next to the pool bar. Amazing drinks and the best chips and guacamole i've ever eaten.

I read a review earlier that said they didn't enjoy the food. Um, not sure what that was about. Everything I ate was fabulous...and i ate a lot! The desserts, the lunch, the burgers, the fancy dinners, it was all amazing. W ordered big breakfasts in the morning and everything was fantastic.

The best part of the island though is the staff. You are paying for your own priavte island, and the staff treats you like royalty. They are so kind and concerned about your experience. The maintence guys were chopping down coconuts and they saw me watching and asked me if I wanted one. They cut it open for me and let me drink out of it, which i just loved. Now, one thing to note. There are no TV's in the room. This is not that kind of resort. They have an adorable library that has a TV, but thats it. So make sure you are aware of that so to not be disapointed when arriving. The beach is also not swimable. You can take walks in it, but the seaweed and debri makes it not the best for swimming.

I had the best experience here and I am hopefull I can return one day! Its truly a fabulous vacation!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melissa H

And thank you for writing a truly fabulous review! We love reading these, even if you believe it was a tad bit late. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us on the Island. We love the feedback, and its great to hear that our accommodations, dining options, and that our staff was able to provide you with a wonderful time. Thank you again for sharing this with us. Your night in the hammock watching the stars just sounds serene. We can’t wait to see you again during your next stay at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I always say i'm going straight home to write a review of the places I travel and stay, and then life gets ahead of me and I forget or put it off. I stayed at Little Palm Island in september of 2012 and I think about it still and feel bad that I never wrote a review. Its one of those places that just has a special charm about it. quiet, peaceful, and beautiful. I remember the food was very good and having dinner on the beach was ultra romantic (except for the time we had to go inside due to a ton of gnats flying around our table)...but even that did not ruin our experience. The staff was warm and friendly and the service very good. The spa was pretty good but not a must miss. So you would wonder why I give this place 5 stars? its because it is a happy place with a happy vibe. the rooms are so comfortable and airy. The beds just say relax and unwind! The Key Deer that roam the island and literally eat out of your hand make you feel like you are in a magical island. I just loved this trip and think of going back often! I wrote in my notes that vilas 5 and 6 were in great private locations with great views. The people we met were also so laid back and friendly. We had a few celebrities visiting at the same time and they mingled with the rest of us since the resort is so small and unpretentious. One thing that stands out was the lobster hash we had for breakfast!! make sure you walk the docks and look at the fish..especially at night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hey, better late than never! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We love to hear that you had a great time during your stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our dining options, that our staff was friendly to you, and that we could provide a happy vibe during your vacation. The deer are so precious, I am glad you got the opportunity to interact with them! Once again, thank you for sharing. We are so pleased that you still remember your stay in 2012, and we look forward to your stay at Little Palm Island Resort & Spa in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Torch Key
The Gates Hotel | Key West
The Gates Hotel | Key West
#26 of 51 in Key West
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort

Been to Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!