This place is really beyond explanation! It is so great to just disconnect and enjoy the sounds and sights of the island. The experience starts the minute you pull up to the welcome center where they take your luggage and whisk you away to paradise. It starts with a wonderful "Gumby Slumber" one of the island signature drinks as you wait for the boat to transport you to the island. There is no such thing as checking in here - you just give them your name upon entering and everything else is done for you. Once you arrive at the island you are given an island tour and then your island getaway begins. I suggest getting there early and leaving late as it's hard to go back to reality after this stay.
The bungalows are great and really give you the feel of your own little slice of paradise. We sat on the front porch in our bathrobes drinking our morning coffee and listening to the birds chirping and gazing at the ocean through the trees. It is so relaxing and we never even thought about tv's or cell phones! The large jetted tub for 2 is wonderful - sipped mimosas while relaxing there and the outdoor shower was so great I wish I had one of those at home. Living in a condo it wouldn't work so well but at least I know I can go back when "nature" calls!!!
They are so accommodating and make it clear that you "own" the island! Do what you want when you want and just sit back and enjoy the beauty of it.
After dinner, which is of itself something so special, we sat by the fire with our wine or after dinner drinks and chatted with other guests. The dinner on the beach is so wonderful and they never rush you. It is really nice that you never have to sign anything or carry anything with you while there, everything just goes right to your bungalow charges - yes, reality hits when you get your final bill but we really felt it was all worth it.
My husband, who is extremely connected at home never missed the TV and actually said the stay exceeded his expectations.
It was wonderful and we can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Palm Island has been the escape of choice for presidents, high profile celebrities and savvy travelers alike. The magic of this island is its exclusive location where a captivating view exists in every direction. All Bungalow Suite are housed in thatched roof bungalows, with custom-made beds so plush some guests never want to leave; outdoor showers and all the requisite luxe amenities. There are no telephones or televisions, or guests under the age of 16 - the only distractions are the outdoors and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Palm Island Resort And Spa
- Little Palm Island Hotel Little Torch Key
- Little Palm Island Fl
- Hotel Little Palm Island
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort Little Torch Key, Florida - Florida Keys