When planning our first ever visit to The Keys, we opted to find a place midway. After reading all the positive reviews for Parmer's, we booked a week's stay. Yes it is tucked away on a residential street on the bayside. If you are looking for a modern amenity filled resort I don't think this is the place for you. But if you want very clean accommodations, with beautifully manicured grounds, great views, quiet nights, and a wonderful and friendly staff then stay here! The continental breakfast every morning was a big plus. The pool area was spotless and well maintained. Loved the Adirondack chairs and also the great hammocks. There is a variety of rooms to choose from so there is something for everyone at an affordable price compared to other places. Definitely would recommend and we thank Parmer's for a great and memorable week. Would absolutely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida - Florida Keys