After reading a bunch of reviews for Parmer's, we booked a week's stay. I needed a hotel with a boat dock for my boat and found this place to be very reasonable. We stayed for 4th of July weekend. A very clean and comfortable room awaited us for our quick stay. There is a grocery store close by and places to eat if you want to cook your own or eat out.. we are already planning our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida - Florida Keys