“Clean, Quiet, Enjoyable” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Live Oak
Bonaire, Georgia
“Clean, Quiet, Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

My mother and I spent 3 nights at the Quality Inn. We drove to Live Oak to visit my twin sister and her family. The moment we walked into our room, I told my mother that we made the BEST choice. The room was very clean and there was a fresh smell. The other travelers, as well as the construction crews that were there, were very quiet and respected the other people around them. I was so impressed. The first day of our arrival, we told Lori, the receptionist,that we enjoy drinking a 4:00 cup of coffee so everyday she made sure there was fresh coffee. I recommend the Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a time and share your positive feedback about your recent visit!
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

386-362-6000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights and were treated like family. Our room was clean, smelled good, and was appealing to the eye. The hotel was very quiet. Swam in the swimming pool while there and it felt good. No need to bring a beach towel as the hotel provides towels poolside for your use. We also used the customer computer to do some research. The computer room was very private. The hotel is across the street from a Walmart, Chinese Buffet, and Subway. Also close by is a Zaxby's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, and plenty of shopping. Just off the Interstate which made it real handy.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor and we had no complaints.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FlounderPro
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, 8 June 2014

Kind Regards,

Nottingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

It wasn't reassuring that when we walked into reception you could see the multiple video screen with all the camera angles. And so many of the videos had the typescript that they weren't working. Very graphically, as soon as we arrived, we could work out where it was safe to go. Was it the same for the three guys on the balcony above us who seemed to know everyone else who passed under them? Perhaps it was paranoid; perhaps it was good sense. Surprise, surprise, we had a room underneath, but at an angle from the three guys above us. They watched every single thing we took out of our car. I was watching them watching us. So much so that I tripped over the kerb, grazed my elbow and banged my head. I wonder if that is on video. Perhaps it has been erased in case I sued them. If you're looking for a decent breakfast and a good night's sleep, don't stay here. If your looking for feeling secure, keep on the Interstate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank BeenAroundTheWorld0
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, 22 April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Probably the best hotel in live oak. Excellent service staff coming and going. From the exterior, you would not expect the rooms to be this nice and clean. The exterior walkways are in need of heavy cleaning. The second floor rooms are very nice and apparently that way as they are not used due to the drive up desire. All are quiet. My concern is the price, with the 15$pet fee, the price with tax is almost 130$ For what would be a 21/2 * hotel. Breakfast is ok, and the area very clean and presentable. In an area with limited hotels, this is the best available.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank FloridaBC
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, 3 April 2014

Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed here for one night while on a bicycle tour. Very clean and quiet. Nice breakfast room and breakfast selection. They actually have HD signals for all channels. Most motels have flat screen HD TVs these days, but no HD signals. There are some restaurants nearby, but it is 2.5 miles north of downtown.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OhioDave_47

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here when I-10 was shut down. I had picked up a coupon at the Love's an exit West (we had to come back East to find a place to stay) and when I called, Miranda (their front desk person who is terrific) explained that we could get points at one price or use the coupon. With this in mind, we chose the points and paid a little more. We had the cleanest room - the tub was cleaner than any hotel we had stayed in over the numerous stays we've had this month since we are traveling. It was as clean as my sister's home (and she is very tidy). The front desk was cooperative. The only down side is that the walls are not well insulated and the people next door were noisy. I hope we never have to stay again (it is 2 hours from family) but I would do so without hesitation.

I've rated this excellent because I was so relieved to have a safe, clean, and comfortable room after fearing we might spend the night stuck on the road. Usually I reserve excellent for the very best places (Heathrow Hilton, for example), but I made an exception, so please don't read my reviews and think the places I rated Very Good aren't as good as this, they are, but I'm feeling very generous because it was much better than expected.

Room Tip: An end room would reduce your noise to one wall.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank EBapps
Dharini K, General Manager at Quality Inn Live Oak, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking a time and give us your feedback about your recent visit at our hotel.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your experience will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

General Manager.
Quality Inn & Suites,
Live Oak, Florida.
Ontario's Near North, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed at this inn January/2014 -
Room quality average and very clean - breakfast OK.
My main complaint - They would not give me any reward points for my stay -
said it was because I used a discount coupon from an interstate travel guide .
I asked why not - I was, after all, spending $ for the room and I felt I should receive the number of points appropriate for the amount spent.
They said it was the Choice Privileges policy.
I contacted Choice Privileges - they confirmed it was their policy.
Choice awards points based on how much the customer spends for a room - the more you spend, the more points you receive - except if you use an advertising coupon -then you get nothing!
NOT RIGHT!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Skinns99
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team i wouldlike to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experiance for our guests in future.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can provide you with a superior experiance.

General Manage
Super 8 Lake City
Super 8 Lake City
#9 of 24 in Lake City
Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak

Been to Quality Inn Live Oak? Share your experiences!