Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Coral Bay Resort(Islamorada)
View Hotel
Hawks Cay Resort(Duck Key)
  • Pool
Kon-Tiki Resort(Islamorada)
1,014 results
All reviewssunset pointtravel trailerwaterfront sitetent campingsea wallthe cottagesbeach areaocean frontthe florida keyshot tubhappy hourrvsfishingupgradesirmaislamoradahurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I waited to cool down before writing this review. Unfortunately, our experience was so poor, I feel it necessary to advise other perspective travelers that Fiesta Key RV Resort is a definite NOT!

We booked a $250.00 a night "oceanfront cottage" to sleep my family of 5. The layout of the unit was fine. However it was absolutely filthy!!! The coffee pot had not been cleaned. The pots and pans were caked with dried food from prior guests. There was a layer of grease all over the kitchen an sitting area and black mold covering the entire shower curtain. Dust and mold all over the entire unit.

For the 4 days we were there, we had absolutely NO hot water. We called repeatedly to get someone to come fix the issue but no one was on site. It is extremely difficult to get hold of anyone representing Fiesta Key RV Resort once you are on property. The phones are forwarded to the reservations desk. On Saturday night when a maintenance person finally showed up, he stated he was unable to fix the issue because it was an electrical issue. A family of 5 went 4 days without a drop of hot water. We had one whole night of no water at all!

Repeated requests from the management to come fix the issues were ignored. Repeated requests to get a credit for our inconvenience were ignored.

Our "oceanfront" view ended up being view of rusted out pickup trucks.

Soooo disappointed. For $250. a night. I could have and should have stayed at the Hilton!!!

The bathroom

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
20  Thank John G
Equity Lifestyl... P, Guest Relations Manager at Fiesta Key RV Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear JohnnFranci,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our customer review. I am sorry you did not have a good experience during your recent stay in at Fiesta Key.

I have shared your concerns with management and they are taking steps to remedy any adverse conditions at this location. Fiesta Key is slated for major renovations for the 2014 season, so your feedback is a great tool to ensure that our ongoing improvements are achieving our goal of supreme customer satisfaction.

I want to encourage you to visit Fiesta Key again and experience our ongoing transformations for yourself. Thank you for sharing your concerns and hopefully on your next stay with us, you will have a rewarding and enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We rented a travel trailer during mini-lobster season. I hadn't been to this campground in over 20 years. My husband comes every year, and camps in a tent. Tents are not for me, so the travel trailer was appropriate.
It was very clean, had air conditioning, towels, pillows, blankets, toaster, coffeemaker and kitchen accessories, a bathroom with a shower (not for people over 6 feet).
The one we rented had 3 bunk beds in the back and a queen sized bed on the other end. The only "con" was that the bed was really hard, if you like that fine, otherwise bring a foam pad or something to ease the stiffness. Also, you have to pay for wifi. $10 for 3 days. I think it should have been included, but it was ok. Quicker on the ipad than the phones.
The staff was great and very accommodating. We dealt with "Jerry" one of the maintenance guys and he was so friendly, he even helped us on his day off! We ate one evening at the pub and the bartender/waitress/cashier was helpful and gave us her full attention even though she was the only there, cooking and serving a group of people. The pool was refreshing and the sunset was breathtaking, you can watch from the end of the property. There were a lot of people at the campground due to mini-lobster season, but not a lot of noise from our spot in the trailer. There was a severe rainstorm one night, and we felt perfectly safe and dry :). There are cottages on the other side of the property, we might come with another family and rent those next year, if not, the trailer is perfect for us.

Room Tip: We had a trailer in the corner, it was a little difficult to park. If you can choose one, choose closer to the water, so you can see the sunset.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ewa M,

I want to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Fiesta Key.

It is very important that we take care of our customers and I appreciate you taking the time to give us some valuable feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with top-notch customer service in a beautiful, well-kept environment to ensure a fun, relaxing stay.

I'm glad you were able to visit our property during mini-lobster season and enjoy our recently renovated amenities. Jerry and the Lobster Crawl staff will appreciate your kind words.

I hope you can visit Fiesta Key again. The scenic landscapes at Fiesta Key remain a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I and another couple rented 2 villas with kitchens on July 18. We were scared because of the reviews but we were very happy. It is not the Ritz but a campground. The rooms were clean and the staff at the front desk were helpful. The restaurant staff (Sherry and Brent) were great. They were friendly, fun and kept us fed and our glasses full. That was our favorite place. We did wish that they had rental fishing items and rental personal motorized water crafts or boats but maybe in the future. I have limited mobility and use a scooter and I was able to get around in most areas but be aware the pool is up a flight of stairs. I was told that they were planing to build a new ground level pool sometime in the future. We did check the cottages out and they were really nice but for the price our villa was great. WE WILL RETURN SOON.

Room Tip: If you are on a budget camping or a villa is the way to go. It you have the money get the water front cottages.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jean_Mike2014,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our customer review. It is rewarding to know that our recent renovations at Fiesta Key are being recognized and enjoyed by our guests. You are a very important part of our community, so your feedback is essential to help us achieve your greatest satisfaction.

Sherry and Brent will appreciate your kind words. I am glad you plan on visiting Fiesta Key again, so you can continue to benefit from our ongoing improvements and encounter our scenic landscapes and beautiful sunsets at your leisure.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

If you're looking for a quiet place look elsewhere , but for a boat trip is a nice place to stay, office staff really friendly , hotel room was nice , site needs some maintenance but overall was a good trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Miguel G

Dear Miguel G.,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our customer review. Your feedback is a great tool to ensure that our ongoing improvements are achieving our goal of supreme customer satisfaction.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We hope you will stay with us again, soon, to enjoy another memorable visit!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

First visit to Fiesta Key and we really enjoyed it , the kids had a great time and we would like to come back next year. We stayed at one of the cottages and for been more of a Camp ground and RV place , these cottages were great , a little small but good enough for what we needed and the ocean view was great.
Great place for RVs and also if you have a boat. The pool was nice and the kids had a great time driving around the place with the golf cart. They don't have any food or water for sale at the site , so make sure you take plenty for the days that you are going to stay , because the nearest place to buy anything will be about 7 miles from there.
Overall it is a great place to go camping or to stay for a long weekend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BUorD

Dear MIAMIMIKEFOX,

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the scenic views and many amenities at Fiesta Key. I hope you will decide to visit us again. Thank you for your past patronage.