This is our second visit to this timeshare. There are only 15 units on three flours overlooking Crane's Bay, each with its own assigned garage parking space. It's mostly quiet and peaceful though you can hear road traffic if you sit in the kitchen area. Check in is easy and we've found several good restaurants on the main road just a very few miles from the resort.
The very large units have two bedrooms, two baths, tons of closet space, a spacious balcony and even a washer and dryer. There are little extra touches that are nice, too, like the art work and artificial plants through the rooms. Internet access hasn't been a problem for me though my husband has had difficulty with it at certain times of the day, mostly in the evenings. We were told the resort is planning to change this situation in the near future. The master bedroom now has Sleep Number beds. This is one of the best timeshares I've found on RCI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a swim in our heated pool while looking out into the waters of Cranes Bay. Looking for something more active? Enjoy a challenging game of tennis on our lighted court. Bikes are available to all guests who want to explore our beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Longboat Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Bay Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Bay Club Longboat Key, Florida