I stayed in a 1 Bedroom condo on 1st floor (#103) July 4-9th, 2011. We were on a girl trip- 4 women. It worked out great for us. It was very clean and is right on the beach. The bedroom had its own bathroom and then the living room had 2 murphy beds that pull down with another Bathroom, Kitchen, Washer & dryer etc. It also had a couch that made into sleeper if you had 6 people but we didnt need that.
There was a "Publix" grocery store 2 blocks away so we ate breakfast and lunch at condo so we could have more beach time. Dinner we ate out. You have to go to "The Lazy Lobster", (Lobster $14.99 till 5:30 pm) "The Sandbar",-Anna Maria Island (eat with your feet in the white soft sand) "Mar Vista , " The Loading Dock' (great Lobster tacos)
The only negative we could find was Unit #3 had a big picture window that SHOULD of been a sliding glass door instead so you could sit out on a patio to drink your coffee etc. It already had an overhang. The living room was great sleeping-Dark & quiet. The Bedroom not so much. They need to put room darkening drapes to keep the sun out of your eyes and the road noise out of the bedroom. All and all was great and would definitely return.
Going in to Sarasota to shop at St Armands Circle is a Must! Great Mojitos at "Columbia" restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, luxurious studios, one bedroom and two bedroom condominiums border the Gulf of Mexico. Each condo has a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, linens, central heat and air, private phones and free laundry facilities either in your condo or in your building. Tennis court, pool, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gulf Tides of Longboat Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Hotel Longboat Key
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Florida