I recently accompanied my mother-in-law for the second time to her studio timeshare at Gulf Tides Resort on Longboat Key. This tidy, attractive, clean apartment is located just steps from the beach (literally outside the front door) and what a beach it is! Pristine and virtually empty this time of year. I would get up early in the morning and there wouldn't be another soul as far as I could see in either direction. The resort supplies lounge chairs, a grill, and a lovely pool across the road (along with tennis courts that seem to be used rarely). The owners are treated to breakfast on Monday mornings and a bbq lunch on Wednesdays. Everyone is courteous and kind and we often see the same couples/families return at the same time each year. This was an utterly relaxing vacation and I look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, luxurious studios, one bedroom and two bedroom condominiums border the Gulf of Mexico. Each condo has a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, linens, central heat and air, private phones and free laundry facilities either in your condo or in your building. Tennis court, pool, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gulf Tides of Longboat Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Hotel Longboat Key
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Florida