We have been staying at Gulf Tides for over 10 years and this place keeps getting better! The majority of our stays have been in the two bedroom units across the street from the beach, although one time we were fortunate enough to stay in the penthouse. The rooms are spacious and clean with views to the east and west. The grounds are beautifully kept. The rooms have been updated with new counters, bedding, lighting, etc. The staff is always friendly and helpful. At the beach are chairs that can be taken closer to the water so you don't have to worry about bringing your own. There is a tennis court, pool, grills and bikes that are available on site, along with direct access to a well kept sidewalk/trail that runs the length of the island. The highlight of each day is enjoying the sunset from the beach. It is always hard to leave Gulf Tides, but we always look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, luxurious studios, one bedroom and two bedroom condominiums border the Gulf of Mexico. Each condo has a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, linens, central heat and air, private phones and free laundry facilities either in your condo or in your building. Tennis court, pool, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Gulf Tides of Longboat Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Hotel Longboat Key
- Gulf Tides Of Longboat Key Florida