My husband and I exchanged our timeshare for a two bedroom unit at Little Gull. We flew in to
Tampa and the resort was an easy drive from the airport.
The unit was very nicely decorated and each couple had bed and bath. The resort is small and the office workers were very accommodating.
We were across the main road of Longboat Key from the ocean but the walk was very easy and brief. The beach was nice. We were there in October so there were no crowds.
We walked to a strip mall and had breakfast twice and dinner once at different restaurants in the mall. We were close to grocery store but did need a car to get there.
For a relaxing time in a great unit, Little Gull Cottages is a good bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod style cottages elegantly border a red brick road that runs from the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to Sarasota Bay. Little Gull offers fully furnished, luxury one, two, three and four bedroom cottages with four poster beds and wood burning fireplaces. Each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, two cable televisions, linens, central heat and air, private phones, with laundry facilities either in your cottage or free on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Gull Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Gull Cottages Hotel Longboat Key
- Little Gull Cottages Longboat Key, Florida