“Laid back, casual, friendly staff”
Review of Latitudes - CLOSED

Latitudes
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Hotel to unwind. The restaurant and bar staff have helped to make that possible. Friendly service, great drinks, very good breakfasts and poolside lunches. I'm not sure I agree with the slow service comments, but then again, I am here to relax and unwind and I greatly appreciate the fact that nobody is rushing me. They seem happy to bring me what I want, when I want it and to engage me in friendly conversation if I am so inclined. I may never leave. Sara, Tom and Nikki are awesome.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have stayed at the Hilton for about a week and have tried Latitudes for dinner and breakfast and both meals were good but the morning spread won the review. Not sure what one would want for the morning meal that wasn't included on the buffet for $14.95 - a good value. Also, service was excellent for both dinner and breakfast, high marks to the staff for their exceptional effort.

1  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This place is expensive, but this is one of those places that is worth the splurge. You can be seated out back overlooking the ocean. Our waiter was superb. I did the shy, "I'm sorry I'm a vegetarian. What do you reccommend?" He was quick to have the chef put together a plate of some of my favorite things, which exceeded my expectations.

Our waiter was worth his own review. He really was excellent at his job. Friendly, attentive, engaging, and all around perfect. When I return to Key West, I have every intention of going to Latitudes again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The food and the staff are excellent. Top notch team with outstanding guest service skills. I had the Brunch on Saturday morning and lunch on Sunday morning during my stay. All worth the price which was not bad at all.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I disagree with a lot of the reviews. I have just had probably one of the best meals during my two week stay on the island. The service was very good, the staff were excellent. The food was superb. My steak was cooked to perfection ,the vegetables were just right and the mash was just the best. Great atmosphere when I stayed here. I have no negatives to report at all. The staff here do a great job and compliments to the chef!