“Great service, great food, great views”
Review of Latitudes - CLOSED

Latitudes
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great service, great food, great views”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is a lovely place to eat, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is excellent. We really enjoyed our food on this visit as we have each time we have eaten here. We have no negative comments to make.

Visited May 2014

Dunkirk, Maryland
“Slow but good”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The food is actually pretty good. The problem like the rest of the hotel was that is was short staffed and very slow.

Visited April 2014
Bel Air, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lobster Rolls are to die for!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We always come here each year when visiting Key West. I encourage you to try lunch or breakfast as dinner can be pricey. Service, ambiance,, and the view are killer! Gail was an excellent server and added so much to our experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Susan H
Syracuse, New York
“Laid back, casual, friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Hotel to unwind. The restaurant and bar staff have helped to make that possible. Friendly service, great drinks, very good breakfasts and poolside lunches. I'm not sure I agree with the slow service comments, but then again, I am here to relax and unwind and I greatly appreciate the fact that nobody is rushing me. They seem happy to bring me what I want, when I want it and to engage me in friendly conversation if I am so inclined. I may never leave. Sara, Tom and Nikki are awesome.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the Hilton for about a week and have tried Latitudes for dinner and breakfast and both meals were good but the morning spread won the review. Not sure what one would want for the morning meal that wasn't included on the buffet for $14.95 - a good value. Also, service was excellent for both dinner and breakfast, high marks to the staff for their exceptional effort.

Visited December 2013