We stayed here July 30 - August 1 as my husband's daughter was getting married on July 30 on Siesta Key beach. I would highly recommend staying here especially Unit 302. The view was great, everything was provided. Longboat Key is a quiet laidback beach for people who are looking for a relaxing getaway from crowds. We extended our "vacation" an additional day and had to move to Unit 403 for the final day. The latter Unit was nice but could use some updating. We definitely will recommend Turtle Crawl Inn to family and friends and even look forward to coming back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Turtle Crawl Inn Resort is the place to enjoy the sound of rolling waves and some of the most spectacular sunsets on Longboat Key.With a wide variety of unit styles and floor plans to choose from, no longer does direct Gulf front mean sacrificing your entire vacation budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Turtle Crawl Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Crawl Hotel Longboat Key
- Turtle Crawl Resort
- Turtle Crawl Inn Resort Longboat Key, Florida