We stayed in 103 in early April. It was a very nice condo with room for all 3 of our boys. The youngest slept on the single in our room, the 2 older in the livingroom. I didn't really care that it had a pool, but changed my mind about that! The boys loved swimming it as the gulf was still pretty chilly. Was nice that it was set off the road and had grassy area for the boys to play. Didn't have to worry about them being too close to the road. Beautiful views and beach! Our last morning we had a crane standing in front of our patio for the longest time just staring at us. It was pretty cool!! My only complaints were that the bed was very hard. I didn't say anything to the staff so I didn't really give them a chance to correct this, but really what could they do about it? Also we wish we could pick this place up and move it to AMI! We love the casual vibe over there! Longboat Key is very quite, no little shops or ice cream places within walking distance. Also loved the soft white sand on AMI! Longboat Key is gray and not as soft. All in all it's still a paradice!! Thanks so much for a wonderful vacation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Turtle Crawl Inn Resort is the place to enjoy the sound of rolling waves and some of the most spectacular sunsets on Longboat Key.With a wide variety of unit styles and floor plans to choose from, no longer does direct Gulf front mean sacrificing your entire vacation budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Turtle Crawl Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Crawl Hotel Longboat Key
- Turtle Crawl Resort
- Turtle Crawl Inn Resort Longboat Key, Florida