Great location and view! Nice beach and pool, cute condo complex. Beds were ok. Wicker LR furniture: old and dirty. Pillows on balcony furniture filthy. Kitchen ok has utensils, plates etc. microwave and stove new. Fridge good. Had a DW you had to move and plug in, looked like no one used it, was a great counter. 4 chair dining table ok. Some beach stuff in closet. Bathroom needs a complete Reno. Light fixture couldn't be turned off. Rust/mold on fan vent. Old wallpaper. Tub needs resurfacing. Remove wood cabinet thing over toilet, place shelves. There is a linen closet in hall. Storage under sink. Bath light fixture had dust on it and wall by it, hubby tall to see it. We put comforter from closet in bedroom on LR couch, beach towels on chairs-to feel better. Great condo for 2 or 2 adults and 2 kids. 2 double beds in bedroom, closet doors off track, need repairs, safe small for phone, wallet or IPad but not laptop. In 302 wanted 504. Great place for kids. Beautiful island, ate well out. Close to Sarasota.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Turtle Crawl Inn Resort is the place to enjoy the sound of rolling waves and some of the most spectacular sunsets on Longboat Key.With a wide variety of unit styles and floor plans to choose from, no longer does direct Gulf front mean sacrificing your entire vacation budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Turtle Crawl Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Crawl Hotel Longboat Key
- Turtle Crawl Resort
- Turtle Crawl Inn Resort Longboat Key, Florida