We recently returned from a 4 night , 30th anniversary stay at The Sandpiper Inn. Our unit was recently renovated---the bed, the kitchen cabinets, the flooring, all appeared new, and was very comfortable and clean . The a/c unit was exceptionally quiet, and kept the rooms really cool. The beach was about 200 feet from our room, and there were plenty of lounge chairs for our use. The entire property was quiet. There is a new Publix and CVS about 4 miles away, so stocking up on any groceries was a breeze. The kitchen came well equipped. My only negative point was that the living room furniture was quite outdated, but I imagine that will be changed in time. We are already looking foward to spending more time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Inn Longboat Key, Florida