“OK”

Moore's Stone Crab Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Closed for Business We would like all of the people we had the chance to meet through the years we will miss you all Thank you From All of use at Moore's Stonecrab Restaurant
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place has been around forever. Haven't been in about 5 years and was surprised how much it has changed. Our food was the normal run of the mill seafood. With all the restaurants in the area to choose from I think they need to run it a notch. Our server was very nice and attending.

2  Thank Bigmomma61

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Previous reviews were good, took a chance and were disappointed in the food, greasy and overcooked.
The server was very nice and attentive, just very hard to make up for rather bad food.

2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place has been around forever. They have inside and outside seating which is nice when the weather is good. Service was really good. The food just didn't seem like it was super fresh or well prepared. Peel and eat shrimp were over cooked and they were pretty dirty. Not appetizing to be cleaning out shrimp vein with my fingers. The shrimp were good sized but not wonderful. The fish chowder tasted good but the fish was very dark in it and the vegetables came from a can or were from a frozen bag. I just didn't find any wow factor from eating here.

1  Thank mickonrun
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Amazing stone crab claws. Staff was so welcoming. Great place to bring kids. The waitress even brought my kids a sharks tooth for each one of them.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Business trip to Lido Key and I happened to find this restaurant on Trip Advisor and thought I would try it. Took three colleagues and we sat outside in the very casual area on the marina and had a really nice dinner. It was breezy in early-April and not yet warm enough to sit outside for a long period of time but we still enjoyed our visit. Very casual, even saw a dolphin surfacing in the marina while we were dining.
Stone crab claws were outstanding. Margaritas were lip smacking good. The seafood and fish platter I ordered was very good,fresh. The blackened grouper was memorable.
Prices are fair, service is average, atmosphere, well, coming from snowy Cleveland I though sitting outside on white plastic chairs at an umbrella table was better than any restaurant in Cleveland at the time. Would love to go back!

1  Thank Terriv