The Beach on Longboat Key
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
US$407
US$277
Resort at Longboat Key Club(Longboat Key)
US$507
US$161
GardenInn.com
Family Inn(Sarasota)
US$66
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$90
US$77
Outrigger Resort(Longboat Key)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Siesta Inn(Sarasota)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmurphy bedgulf of mexicowatch tvdaily housekeeping servicekey areadead roachbradenton beachend unitcleaned every dayprivate beachfresh towelstile floorsthe ground floorseparate bedroomlong weekendocean viewlittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 3 days ago, we usually stay at Silver sands resort on longboat key FL. But all the rooms were booked, so we stayed here.

There was only one room, a bathroom, and a kitchen/living room. My brothers and I all had to sleep in the kitchen/living room area. I slept on the Murphy bed. One of my brothers slept on the pull-out bed, and my other brother had to sleep on the floor! My parents slept in the on very small bed room.

The location was beautiful! It is right not the beach, with a pool. The pool was discusting!!! There was hair, leaves, pee, and sand in it!! The beach on the other hand was wonderful! The water was warm, and there was a nice sand-bar you could walk out to and find crabs, shells, and stingrays! Also every night there is a beautiful sunset!

I like how this resort was soooooo close to Publix. It was convenit for my mom and I to go shopping. There are many great resteraunts on long boatkey and by longboat key.

The maids were annoying waking u up at 8am every morning. And there were never clean towels! Our toilet flusher fell right of and the toilet flooded everywhere! It was gross!!!

What I am saying is that I prefer Silver sands because of the rooms but the beach has a wonderful location!!! Take my advic ;)!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Murphdog19
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My daughter and I went for a 5 day trip to The Beach at Longboat Key for our annual Mother's Day Trip. I bought this on Groupon, so we went kind of sight unseen. The front desk ladies were very helpful with any and all requests I had. For the price I paid for it, it was good. The room said it would accommodate 4 people, but it was super tiny with a very small bathroom. The beach was nice though, with lounge chairs out and umbrellas available. Not many people around so it was very quiet and peaceful. We ventured out with Captain Kim (I would recommend a trip with her) and to St. Armand's Circle for some shopping. We also had dinner at the Dry Dock, Mar Vista and the Lucky Lobster. All were excellent and I would recommend them. This island is full of old people (not a bad thing), but not much activity at all. I would probably not return to this place, but would definitely return to the area. The area was wonderful and overall we had a great vacation in Florida.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KathyMiller
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We recently spent 4 nights here. The location is wonderful...right on the beautiful beach, centrally located on the island and close to St. Armand's Circle and Anna Marie Island. The unit was very clean and had every possible amenity. The kitchen was fully stocked, beach chairs and umbrellas were readily available and we even had free bike rentals. The staff was very friendly and helpful. And, contrary to other reviews, we never heard any noise from the traffic. This is a perfect spot for a relaxing vacation. There are lots of wonderful restaurants within 10 minutes and the island is beautiful. We will be back!

Room Tip: We were in Room 107 (a corner room) which, initially disappointed us as we had wanted a 2nd floor room. But, this location turned out to be very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We stayed in Room 227. Unobstructed views from the bank of windows looking out at the Gulf. Staff was friendly and accomodating. The room was updated, clean, and modern. The bed, however, left much to be desired. Also, there is some traffic noise--but all of the hotels on this road must have the same thing, especially with the island being so narrow. Nonetheless, we'd definitely come again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fla-traveler49
Reviewed 15 November 2012

One of the best Florida vacations we have taken will definitely return. The staff is is great will do anything to make your stay pleasant. The beach is awesome with very few people around and great for collecting sea shells. Was our first stay here and it surpassed our expectations. We would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple