This was our 10th trip to Florida and our 1st to Longboat Key. By far, best destination yet. We stayed in unit A9 and it was immaculate. The owner's thought of everything and we wanted for nothing. Direct unobstructed view of the Gulf and yes the water if emerald/turquoise with soft white sand beaches. Having the bike path across the street was a major plus. The island is quiet and relaxing but with a very short drive you can find so much to see and do. Already we're planning next year's trip:) Recommend Sarasota Jungle Gardens where you can hand feed flamingos which is truly an amazing experience!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests enjoy beach resort amenities and beautifully appointed condominium vacation homes. A lush tropical setting directly on the turquoise Gulf of Mexico. Spacious two bedroom, two bath accommodations with great kitchens and porches and patios. Extraordinary white powder sand beach. Huge heated gulf view pool. Championship tennis courts. Natural beauty, serenity and a staff that "goes the extra mile." An island favorite! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa del Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Beach Hotel Longboat Key
- Casa Del Mar Beach Resort Longboat Key, Florida