Our family has been vacationing at the Longboat Key Club and Resort for over 12 years and we just enjoyed another perfect trip. This is the first time we have submitted a review so it is long overdue, and trust me, accurate. We will start by rating the service and staff. The employees are terrific. It's just that simple. They are all friendly, sincere and incredibly accommodating. We hesitate to mention names since somebody is bound to be left out, but feel it's important to honor individuals who have treated our family with such respect and professionalism over the years. Sherman the concierge is a true pro. He knows everything there is to know about the area and his recommendations are always right on the mark. From restaurants to activities to history, Sherman has always guided us in the right direction. We enjoy seeing his infectious smile and look forward to visiting him on every vacation. You couldn't ask for a better host. The guys working at the beach are also incredibly helpful. They all make sure to greet you as soon as you step foot on the sand. They are quick to ensure you have all the chairs and umbrellas you need, along with anything else. We have become friendly with Brad over the years and much like Sherman, our family gets great pleasure out of seeing him. He has always treated our family so well and works really hard to make sure all the guests are having a great time. His presence at the beach is a treat. They are a major part out of the total joy we receive from our vacation. Our trip wouldn't be the same without them. Casey and Michael at the beach are also really helpful, respectful and so much fun to visit with. The bottom line, all of them just make your trip that much more enjoyable and gratifying. You can tell how hard they work and how much they really want to satisfy the guests. The total service is top notch from the second you arrive to the time you check out.
As far as the grounds, it is really beautiful. The rooms are kept clean, the beaches are as well. The pool area is nice. The food at the resort is really good. The entertainment in the lobby bar/restaurant area is always fun and relaxing to listen to as well.
Just one example from our most recent trip. The concierge made dinner reservations for our family at Roy's on our final night of vacation. Once at the restaurant, we were treated like royalty. Complimentary appetizers and desserts. Incredible service. That experience just exemplifies what the Longboat Key Club and Resort is all about. Making sure their guests are happy and have the best vacation as possible.
See all of you next August, or hopefully sooner, and thanks for making our family feel so special!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four-Diamond private beach front resort just off the coast of Sarasota. Elegantly appointed suite accommodations feature a kitchen, washer/dryer, private balcony and twice daily housekeeping. On-site amenities include six restaurants, championship golf, all new Tennis Gardens, Spa, fitness center, marina, year-round Kids Klub and miles of white sand beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Resort at Longboat Key Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longboat Key Club And Resort
- Longboat Key Club Hotel Longboat Key
- Longboat Key Resort
- Longboat Key Hotel
- Longboat Key Club Resort
- Resort At Longboat Key Club Florida