“Real food and Real People”
Review of Chef Henry's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Each table is charmingly decorated on top of the linen table cloths and linen napkins, this is only the beginning of a delightful experience. The food is always WOW, mmmm mmmm good! I have been several times and take new folks to visit this place so they can find out for themselves, how delicious the food is. Put this on your list of places to check out!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had the pleasure of dining at Chef Henry's in Longwood, FL with our dinner group. I must say that the service and food were excellent, and if you are in the area I would recommend that you give this place a try!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Lots of interesting dishes from around eastern Europe. Owner cooks, wife meets and greets. Very friendly, good food and good value.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

They make the best schnitzel is Florida. I actually like their schnitzel better than some restaurants in Germany and Austria.
The appetizers are great. Family run place. I just know how much longer they can keep going with only one (talented ) chef.
Their bread tastes just like Czech republic bread. Haluzky and pierogi are the best around.
Although expensive, The food is incredible.

Thank Dr. Sanjay S
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have had the opportunity to dine at Chef Henry's numerous times, and it is one of my very FAVORITE restaurants in Central Florida. My grand parents are from eastern Europe so I grew up with this cuisine, and every time I go there, I am immediately transported back in time to my paternal grandmothers kitchen with the amazing smells of the delicious food. The food is authentic, consistently delicious. I have never had anything that was not cooked and seasoned to perfection. The staff is always very warm and welcoming. The restaurant is always clean and inviting. I cannot recommend Chef Henry's highly enough, and as a personal and pastry chef, I know good food!

2  Thank Holly L