“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Found this little gem via Tripadvisor while on vacation and Tripadvisor never fails me! Cute little hole in the wall, the owners are just delightful. Pizza was great, Chicken parm was great.

• Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
“A Rare Gem of a Find”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Went here because of a birthday celebration to be held at this establishment. My first impression: a tiny hole in the wall in a dilapidated old strip center with an old window A/C unit whirring away over the front door. I just KNEW this was going to be a horrible mistake and told my partner we needed to just skip the BD dinner and tell our hosts we couldn't make it (we were early so they didn't know we had actually arrived). Was convinced to stay and AM I EVER GLAD WE DID!!!!!

This place, which is evidently run by a Croatian husband and wife team is INCREDIBLE. They are genuine, warm and friendly. The food is beyond superb. Our garlic knots were huge and the best I've ever had and the pizza to die for. At our table others had lasagna, chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan, a calzone and another kind of pizza and each dish was attractively presented and absolutely DELICIOUS.

You MUST try this place and realize this is a hidden gem. You will thank yourself for eating there and come back again and again. I know we will!!!

It’s a bit difficult to find as is not visible from the SR 434, thus we passed it a couple of times. Turn into an old shopping plaza at the stoplight at Range Line Road. Luna is in the far right corner. Don’t delay, you MUST try this place.

• Visited August 2013
Longwood, Florida
“Excellent food, wonderful people serving it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

By far, the best pizza in the Central Florida area. Possibly the state. I know it would rival the best out of Chicago or New York by personal experience. Fresh, quality ingredients make the difference. The owners are lovely people who care about their customers and the quality of the food they serve. And after trying the pizza, be sure to check out their sandwiches and pasta entrees. All made with the same attention to detail.

• Visited February 2013
Longwood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

The food is always wonderful and the owners are such a delight. The strombolis, calzones, and pizza are top notch! Warm and always fresh garlic knots are provided with each meal. Glad I live less than 5 minutes away.

Note, the building (entire shopping center) and decor are quite dated, but don't let that distract from the wonderful food and service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“a pizza snob's review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

OK, I was influenced by the reviews of this place (Luna's), so I decided to give it a try. Wow, was I impressed by what I too had discovered. As a self-proclaimed "pizza snob", I'm very picky as to the subject. This pizza was EXCELLENT! It had a thin crust with generous amounts of toppings.
The garlic knots, which precede your pizza, are nothing short of fabulous. They are a feast by themselves.
However, the real treat are the owners. They compliment their menu. They make you feel welcome...they make you feel like family.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Luna's Pizza? Share your experiences!