“Best Pizza in Town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Casselberry, Florida
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was my first visit to Jerry's Pizza. We were a party of 9 and all ordered something different (except two people sharing a pizza). Excellent service, typical atmosphere for a pizza restaurant, and excellent value. Everything was fantastic and delicious! I can't wait for our next Pizza night!!

• Visited August 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Good Italian at a Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went to Jerry's last night; it was a first time visit for all of us. The staff was very friendly and the place was fairly typical for a combination pizza place and restaurant. I have a Veal Parm sandwich that was pretty big and loaded with meat, sauce, and cheese. It was very tasty sandwich; I would order it again. My wife had an antipasto salad; also plenty to eat and very tasty. A couple had pizza which they enjoyed and my brother had a meatball sub that was very good. All around it was good food in ample portions; reasonably priced; and very nice people. We'll be back again in the near future.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Some of the best pizza I've had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2010

This was the first time we had been to Jerry's and I couldn't have been happier with our experience. We were a party of 6 and we ordered the garlic knots, a Sicilian pizza, a regular pizza, eggplant parmesan, and veal parmesan. Everything was delicious. The garlic knots were made with fresh bits of garlic, the Sicilian pizza was thick and soft, and the regular pizza was some of the best I've ever had. The service was quick, and our waitress was attentive. I would recommend Jerry's to anyone looking for excellent pizza (and Italian food) at a good price!

Tucson
“Great restaurant - Decent Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2009

I've been going to Jerry's for years. I moved from Longwood 8 years ago and I visit the Orlando area once a year. I always make time to go to Jerry's. I visited the Wednesday before Thanksgiving this year. As usual, great food, great service, and fair prices.