“Some of the best pizza I've had!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerry's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Some of the best pizza I've had!”
Reviewed 29 December 2010

This was the first time we had been to Jerry's and I couldn't have been happier with our experience. We were a party of 6 and we ordered the garlic knots, a Sicilian pizza, a regular pizza, eggplant parmesan, and veal parmesan. Everything was delicious. The garlic knots were made with fresh bits of garlic, the Sicilian pizza was thick and soft, and the regular pizza was some of the best I've ever had. The service was quick, and our waitress was attentive. I would recommend Jerry's to anyone looking for excellent pizza (and Italian food) at a good price!

Tucson
“Great restaurant - Decent Prices”
Reviewed 28 November 2009

I've been going to Jerry's for years. I moved from Longwood 8 years ago and I visit the Orlando area once a year. I always make time to go to Jerry's. I visited the Wednesday before Thanksgiving this year. As usual, great food, great service, and fair prices.