“Family dinner....”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

First off, great food. Had some great flavors in all of our food. I had the burrito with steak and chicken with crusted Parmesan, outstanding. My 6 yr old stopped eating her quesadilla and finished mine off, it was that good. Nice touch on complimentary chips/salsa! I thought for a place that was an order and sit down kind of place it was a little pricey. Will return!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We love Mekenita! Everyone from my young kids to adults. The kids usually get the quesadillas and I usually get the crab enchilladas. It is all so delicious. Not too spicy...but, not like any other meal you are getting locally. They give you tortilla chips with your meal. They have a seasoning on them that is so delicious. We usually eat so many that we need extra! I wish I knew what the recipe of spices were that they put on them! YUM They have bowls of salsa, in buffet style, so you can choose your own based on your spice level. They are all good.
Overall we love everything here. The menu isn't large, but everything is enjoyable.
You don't have a waitress here. You walk up, give your order and then you pick your table, get your own drinks and wait at your table, for your food to arrive.
It makes all of us happy!!! We all just love this place!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch and the homemade chips and salsa were great. We all had the chicken burrito and had to take 1/2 home for leftovers. Will be back. Love it.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I like this place, it's different in s good way. The food is real good and it's clean with a friendly staff

Reviewed 12 July 2013

really good mexican. nice mix of ingredients. Manager and staff super friendly. Cold beers a plus. The "fake" margaritas not...yuck. Order a beer instead.
Great salsa. I wish they had table service instead of ordering at a counter.

1  Thank Upnorthtransplant1