“Delicious!!!!”

Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Lutz
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Being from Mexico I am very picky about Mexican food. I have tried everything there is in the tampa bat area and can genuinely say this is the best I have found. The prices are decent and the flavored are authentic. My only complaint is that they use packaged tortillas ( when there is a fresh tortilla factory in the area). My favorite are the chicken tacos, flavors are bold and genuine. Plus they have delicious aguas frescas and home made sangria!

Tampa, Florida
“Favorite Mexican Food in Tampa area”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We've been here a couple times over the last few months, I'm shocked at how good it is each time. The food is very fresh and the fresh juice drinks are excellent too. It's different then your typical Mexican and the fish tacos and the shrimp tacos were amazing. It's a little pricey, but well worth it.

We usually go to Vallarta's, but they can often be too rowdy and service can be slow. This place is one of our new favorites. The staff is very nice, one girl they hired wanted to spent a little too much time at the table chitchatting and couldn't tell we wanted to eat our food but other than that it was an excellent meal.

• Visited April 2014
Harlingen
“Shrimp tacos ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped here because someone recommended the place. Great recommendation. Everything fresh, well prepared & salsas were excellent. We both had shrimp tacos & loved them.

Tampa, FL
“Cute, casual with counter ordering”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've been here a couple times. It's good with cute decor. You order at a counter but get the food delivered. Protein options are limited for me because I prefer seafood or vegetarian and they only offer fried shrimp (I have never asked if they can grill it)--beef, pork, chicken, the usual. Chips are included with a salsa bar. Beer & sangria available. Also there are several varieties of aqua fresca that are good alternatives to soda.

Visited March 2014
Lutz, Florida
“Try their "Fiesta Hour"”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love grabbing an early - and filling - dinner here Monday thru Thursday from 3 to 5pm. That's because they have "Fiesta Hour" where all their regular burritos, salads and tacos are only $5.50! Did I mention they come with chips and salsa and a fountain drink (or iced tea)? It's a great way to try all their "west coast Mexican" dishes. The citrus grilled chicken salad is to die for (and VERY large and filling). Tacos are served in soft corn tortillas. The burritos can feed two people. They also have specials like a plaintain nacho appetizer, and a citrus grilled chicken tostada tower... yummy! Save room for their flan... flavors change regularly so come back often.

• Visited February 2014