“Good Quality and atmosphere”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Starting with the staff-this Carrabbas has a great collection of young and friendly staff who genuinely go out of their way to make your experience pleasant. Our server made sure we knew about the happy hour specials (On Sunday!). When we asked for suggestions and asked about certain dishes she was quick to share her opinions and recommendations. We started with teh mussels which were VERY Good. Nicely prepared and a generous portion, My husband had the Sirloin with Italian Green Beens while I ordered the Pasta with Shrimp and Scallops in Vodka sauce. I thought mine was a bit too dry, as in could have used more sauce, but the flavor was nice. My husbands steak was perfectly prepared. Happy hour was 1/2 price beer and a cortina of wine for the price of a glass. Nice. The place was very busy but our meal was delivered quickly. Salad was very fresh and nicely made with the house salad tossed in a wonderful dressing which is their specialty (Creamy parmesan). I would go back again for sure.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We went last Saturday at 3:15 with our young children. We were seated right away and it wasn't very busy. 45 minutes later the food was still not there and the kids were losing it. I went to the car with the kids and we asked for it to go. They ended up giving us the wrong order. I will not be back with the kids and will probably go to a different Carrabba's.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Just visited this area and dined at Carabbas three times during one week. It is always good and the variety and specials were enjoyed by all in our group. The bar keep, Nick, was a big plus and added to our great experience. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

No matter which Carrabbas you eat at, the quality of the food and service is always very good. They need a better wine selection and a gluten-free menu to become excellent.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We live just down the road from this Carrabba's, so we tend to eat here frequently. The staff and management have always been very kind and courteous. They actually seem to enjoy their jobs. If you get a chance, sit at the Pasta Bar. It can sometimes be a little noisy, but it's fun to watch the seemingly-finely-choreographed interactions between all the kitchen staff. Plus, if a seat is open, there's no waiting. Additionally, if you can find some open seats at the bar, it tends to be quieter than the main area of the restaurant, and the bartenders are great. As for the food: it's standard Carrabba's. I haven't had a thing on the menu I don't enjoy.