“Gluten-free options & GREAT coffee”
Review of Hattie's Cafe And Beanery - CLOSED

Hattie's Cafe And Beanery
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The coffee was the biggest standout. Iced coffee- dark but not bitter. Seriously MUCH better than Starbucks.
They have Gluten-Free options (bread, muffins, scones). I advoid gluten as a dietary choice, and had the "Fifth Friday" (turkey, cream cheese & cranberry) sandwich on gluten-free bread. It was mighty tasty.
If you have celiac disease or serious gluten allergy- this probably isn't the best place. I don't think they used a seperate grill or anything (which was fine for my purposes).
Only real complaint is that they were a little slow once the food was ordered...

Reviewed 25 July 2013

You can rarely judge by one visit. The coffee was good and I had a couple of brewing choices. The croissant was very good. The salad was something you can get at most luncheon stops.
They have only been open for less that a year and I wish them well. I am never in awe of plastic silverware and ordering from the counter.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The club sandwich was a real knock out. Will eat here again. You can even get fresh orange juice squeezed at the time you order. Great little place. Hope they do well.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hattie's is a great addition to the area. We have eaten there 6+ times and have always had a good meal. You can tell everything is made from scratch. And, the coffee is excellent....better that any place with a star and bucks in their name.

Highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Had lunch with a friend. I was disappointed when I walked in because it wasn't a restaurant but more of a counter/fast food set-up. The sandwich was good but overpriced and the ginger slaw was not special. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. The cinnamon roll didn't look like much but it was tasty and spiced right. I'm sure I will try them again and see if I like other parts of the menu.