“Enjoyed”

Aquafinz
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chef crafted menu sets this location apart from the chains~ enjoy nightly specials designed for the North Tampa market, you can taste the care & quality in each meal we serve....Join us nighty for better food on 54
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Went on a Monday night on the way home from the airport. Convenient off Suncoast Pkwy.
Good food, good service.
Group enjoyed the steakhouse salmon, shrimp scampi, butterfish and shrimp and scallop fettucini.
Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went to this place for the first time last night with my guy and my folks. We are all pretty particular about food . . . my guy is a former chef and hard to please. He had the butterfish and liked it so much he intends to try to replicate for our next dinner party . . . my salmon was the best I have had in a long time! Great service. . . just the right balance of attention without being intrusive. Good recommendation for the wine.

1  Thank Beatlemania54
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I enjoy the Grill 54 salad, it is like the old " Splash" salad. Service is great. Join their email club to learn more.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This restaurant is a growing favorite of many locals. Every time I mention the name to a friend or acquaintance they have enthusiastic comments to share. What more can you say when the locals like to frequent an establishment? The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is perfect. I don't recommend a booth in the bar area if you are going there on a date, though. There are plenty of tables to accommodate any size party and wait staff is very attentive. Can't wait to go back!
They also have a website so you can check out the menu and specials beforehand.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Not only are the food and drinks wonderful, but the waitstaff and management really go above and beyond to make their guests feel welcome!