“Best place for Chinese Food in Tampa”
Review of New Beijing

New Beijing
Ranked #36 of 97 Restaurants in Lutz
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, Florida
“Best place for Chinese Food in Tampa”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I've been here several times over the last 2 years or so. It's in the middle of a shopping center so I thought at first it would be like every other generic Chinese take-out place. They have a nice indoor seating, but it's very small, so most people get the take-out food.

The food is consistent and good quality, nothing like the crap you get in the mall or the places with the look-a-like picture menus.

They accidentally misplaced my order, but the lady knew how to handle it like a Manager, she apologized and gave me a coupon for next time and even threw in some extra egg rolls, so I was impressed. She didn't have to do that, but because she did you know they do care about customer service. It's a little expensive, but well worth it!!!

This place must have skyrocketed in business, I used to only see about 2-3 people working here on a weekend. Last night I saw probably close to 20 working here. Every table was taken up with people waiting and lots of take-out orders being put together so word must be spreading about this place and how good it is.

• Visited August 2013

Been to New Beijing? Share your experiences!