“No Fat Sugar free Ice Cream Really?”

Dreamette Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Macclenny
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Yes really. This is our favorite place to kill our sweet tooth. They have the old standards for frozen yogurt with sprinkles and such on top but if you want to go for it, get a shake or splurge on their sugar free ice cream. You will not believe how good it tastes. I think I am going to go and get some tonight!

1  Thank sanderson57
There are newer reviews for Dreamette Ice Cream Shoppe

Reviewed 29 January 2013

we love this place at work... call in our split orders for a grab and go cold treat! simply put AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I've only visited this Dreamette once, but I thoroughly enjoyed my strawberry shake from here. It was nice and thick.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

This shop serves soft serve ice cream in all kinds of combinations and with all the usual toppings. The soft serve is not just your usual chocolate, vanilla or chocolate/vanilla swirl. There are several other combinations to try and also some unusual toppings. All very inexpensive. The "Honeymoon" topping is delicious on plain vanilla. My husband had one of most expensive treats, a strawberry shortcake bowl. He loved it. The shop itself is small, two small tables to sit at inside and two outside. The owner has been serving up the treats both times we have visited. She was friendly and talkative. We will definitely be back !

1  Thank momron