“Awesome First Parasail Outing!”
Review of Eagle Parasail

Eagle Parasail
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Eagle Parasail- the best way to experience the historic John's Pass Village and Madeira Beach, Florida! Parasailing is an activity that is all at once exhilarating and relaxing. It is a safe and unsurpassed way to experience sightseeing. Participants will safely be seated into our secure parasailing harnesses and relax in the back of our 12 passenger vessel with the option to fly solo, with a partner, or in a group of three! Anyone can parasail - it is an all age activity! The experience is gentle, has a dry takeoff and landing with trips departing on the hour, all day long! Parasailing with Eagle Parasail will be the 'highlight' of your visit to Johns Pass. Our 12 passenger vessels are US Coast Guard inspected and maintained. We promote safe operation, and our certified captains and crews offer over 25 years of experience to ensure you have the safest and most enjoyable ride possible. We look forward to greeting you on the boardwalk!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We took our kids out on the Eagle Parasail trip this morning. The two crew members were GREAT and the kids felt at ease and comfortable for their first time parasailing. I would highly recommend this company for any outdoor water sports. We will definitely use them again!

Thanks!

"signed up"
"afraid of heights"
"rented wave runners"
in 5 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
"year old daughter"
"first timers"
"next year"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wanted to take my 9 year old daughter parasailing for the first time. We chose a time that wasn't busy - around lunch - and did this on the day we were leaving town. I had everything packed in the car so when we asked about sunblock, we were told she had some downstairs for us. I thought great, they'll give us a quick spray and we'll be on our way....no, we had to buy a $10 bottle instead. IMO, it would be nice if they could provide a quick spray for customers after what it costs to parasail for less than an hour. Parasailing prices were fair but didn't like that they charged my husband and son $15 each to simply ride in the boat. I didn't want to leave them behind and miss sharing in my daughter's experience. Now I could understand if the boat was full but it was only us. Captain Morgan and Mike were very friendly, helpful, and definitely recommend them if you choose this company.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

What a great way to celebrate an 18th birthday. We hadn't made reservations but it was a perfect day so decided to try and parasail and jet ski. The blonde lady who runs the booking in desk was fantastic and sorted us out for both. The parasail was just wonderful, not at all scary and included a little dip. The guys were superb and even played around with my husband and son while they were flying.

The wave runners were great and we soon got the hang of it as we'd never tried this before. Although it's a bit pricey it was a totally great experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I've always wanted to try Parasailing but was hesitant after seeing some of the mishaps you witness on TV. Captain Mike was knowledgeable and confident. I'm a 54 year old female and I never felt afraid. It was awesome and I would love to do this again.