Open today: 06:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
All day party boat private fishing charter

Reviewed 3 days ago

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bob K
Lutz, Florida
via mobile

All reviews sunset cruise fishing trip hour trip egmont key the galley deep sea fishing captain jack party boat hour fishing grey snapper caught fish meal package free beer and wine dolphin watch friendly fisherman grouper private charter
Reviewed yesterday

This is the third fishing trip I've been on with this outfit. The crew is great, but the fishing on all three trips was terrible. I'm starting to think these capt's would have a hard time finding fish swimming in a bath tub. I've fished many times with other party boats in the area and ALL of them put you on the fish. The most fish I ever caught on Hubbard trips was 10 and that was a 12 hour fishing trip. I average 25 on the other boats. Ironically, they ask you to leave your cell phones behind because they don't want people stealing their fishing spots by taking gps coordinates. Really? You're fishing spots are terrible. I am very disappointed in Hubbard's Marina fishing.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Overall a great day on the water, What was caught on the whole boat? 2 red grouper, a bunch of lane snapper biggest being 19”, about a dozen mangrove snapper, about 10 vermillion snapper, a couple hinds, lots of porgies, grunts and sand perch. A 9lb red snapper was also caught and released unharmed. Overall the fishing was good, first spot was excellent fishing and then it was mediocre the rest of the day till last spot it was a bit better(typical party boat style). Inexperienced anglers left with 1 or 2 fish while experienced left with much more. The crew was great and galley was ok, breakfast was good but lunch was ok( no pickles or tomato or leftover bacon from breakfast for the burgers). Now the negatives. It’s a really stupid rule that you can’t bring your cell phone on the boat, that’s how most people take pictures nowadays. If the 1 in a thousand person wants to steal their GPS fishing coordinates I’m sure they would find a way to sneak their phone on board. Guess what, now no one has any way of preserving any memories of the fishing trip (like the big red snapper that was released or a kid reeling in his first saltwater fish). Very few people carry other cameras with them or even own them. Unfortunately This is the number one reason why many on board today will not be returning to hubbards. Notice no picture is included in this review, I wonder why.

1  Thank justinguy2002
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

For the time we spent (5 hours) we had a great time. The crew was very helpful and were there every time they were needed. The price was very reasonable and I especially liked that they gave me a military discount. They tried their best to ensure that everyone caught fish and enjoy themselves. After the trip, they personally came to each person and thanked them for coming.

1  Thank Bob K
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This was our 2nd sunset cruise with Hubbard’s and they didn’t disappoint us! A good way to get on the water, have a few beers, meet new people and a great sunset with entertainment

1  Thank 93wendis
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went on the dolphin watch cruise. The trip is an hour and a half and very reasonably priced at $24.50. The boat is very comfortable. We enjoyed the trip. We saw several pods of dolphins when we went out into the ocean. Didn’t see any in the inlets, but that’s not anybody’s fault! We toured around and saw lots of beautiful homes and birds. The captain was very knowledgeable and informative. We enjoyed it very much. Would recommend it for all ages.

1  Thank Cruiser35942625918
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time but my partners did this before. I honestly think they do a wonderful job all over. Starting from the beginning briefing and then keeping everyone on board inform during the trip. The crew goes around making sure every one it is getting the proper assistance. It’s is affordable when it comes to the price. I did have a little misunderstanding with Allison the lady that does the meals but she then apologize. It was my partners 4 trip Witt Hubbard he even did the overnight fishing trip a couple of months ago so he was taking care of all since he did this before he ask me to go with me to get the sandwiches and before asking him how was the meal tickets handles (we purchase the meal voucher) as we were standing on the little kitchen area I kindly ask Allison, how is it? Is it a line? Do we order? He just reply with some type of attitude With A Loud “I am busy”...since she was mound and rude to my ears I step back and I reply, well at the briefing they said your work out of tips, you ain’t getting none from me...and kept walking. My partner stayed and I guess she apologized and said that she don’t work good under pressure, he then explain that I was just asking how was the process. When she came to deliver the sandwiches she again apologize to me...soooo to be fare we all have good days and bad days...but also to be fair as el well I felt so offended that I cried when my husband came back...no reason to work under pressure on a 5 hour trip with just 40 people on board...other than that the experience was above my expectations and I will recommend it to everyone

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting from out of town, also friends from the area we wanted to do something fun. This was a great idea! In addition to the free wine and beer the captain even took our requests for music! We had a blast and the whole crew was amazing!

1  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a ferry to Egmont Key. The crew was very knowledgeable of the island and stopped to show use dolphins.

1  Thank N_Ezell
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Water conditions were not great closer to shore so the captain kept searching and even extended the trip at no charge. The crew and captain made sure our family not only enjoyed the trip but made sure we caught fish. Wife and myself and our 8 and 11 year old child loved every minute. We will return in the future.

1  Thank Brent D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Super friendly staff. Captain Josh was great and very informative. Best part of the trip was the manatee spotting on our way back to dock.

1  Thank Lisa P