“Always great!”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: The idea at Angry Pepper is takin' some of the best American cuisine blended with Southern style flare and BBQ smoked with real hardwoods in our private smokehouse and adding a beautiful sunset as a backdrop. Throw in a full liquor bar and a huge selection of Craft and local beers...what more do ya' want? You can get to The Angry Pepper by LAND or SEA. Just pull up the Pontoon boat and get yer self some of the best food around. Ya just know good stuff is gonna happen when ya combine craft beers and delicious Southern fare!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great pulled pork, chicken wings, bonsai shrimp. Great service and view of intercoastal. Fish spread is pretty good too.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Ride by here on bicycle and smelled the food in the smoker and knew I had to eat here before leaving town. Some fantasies are best left unfulfilled. Was so loud we could barely even tell at each other to talk. Had to set self then wait at least 10 mins before anybody came over just to clean our table. I went all out and ordered the full rack of BBQ ribs. One good thing is that there was plenty of meet on them. However they were over smoked and tasted like some watery BBQ sauce was dripped on them slightly just before being served. The coleslaw was just cabbage and was literally tasteless. And on top of it all the bathroom doors do not latch or lock properly and I walked in on somebody only to have somebody also walk in on me when I was sure to lock the door. This coming from a bachelor who is happy with McDonald's and Taco Bell. I was highly looking forward to this meal and was greatly disappointed. If the prices were reasonable my frugal side would let me accept it yet it was anything but. I only wish I was able to select zero stars for this.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

There's no greeter here to tell you whether to seat yourself or whether you're supposed to wait to be seated (it's seat yourself).
For entrees I ordered the pulled pork sliders. The pork was dried out and somewhat flavorless. My wife ordered a burger cooked medium, it came out beyond well done and again was somewhat flavorless. The food took forever to get and was mediocre at best.
This place is nothing more than an overcrowded bar populated by loud obnoxious patrons. People were literally screaming at one another across their tables. We watched numerous people come in, look for tables and eventually leave when they discovered that none were available.
This was probably one of our worst dining experiences to date (and we eat out alot).

1  Thank Jeffster123
Reviewed 17 January 2014

A sweet place to chill out and grab some lunch or appetizers and/or some great brews. Many taps spilling out great local (and otherwise) brews. Not a beach bar, but a nice view of the intracoastal. They have some excellent, unbelievably economical daily specials. Worth a drive for a visit when you're staying at the beach.

1  Thank TampaDan33602
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Wow... Try the sweet and nasty wings here...smoked then quixk fried .. Big and crispy... The sauce is amazing...lots of locals... Keynwest meets mad beach...

2  Thank Eric A