“Madeira Bonita was great!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of MADEIRA BONITA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Charlene...
“Madeira Bonita was great!”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

When we first arrived we were greeted by a wonderful woman, Linda, who lives in #4. Paula had already given us the necessary information and Linda gave a few more hints to make our stay even better.
The rooms were perfect size for us, actually surprisingly larger than i expected. Obviously I didn't read the ad because I thought by the photos that the two beds were small beds. They were at least queen size. And I don't want to ruin the surprise of the special little added features, but I was very impressed.
THe back yard had shuffleboard and a nice little area to sit at night without being on the streeet side. There are gates on the front side that would keep children safe from running in the street, and I'm sure something could be done for anyone with a small pet.
Very quiet area, local restaurants were awesome and walking distance, and the convenience store nearby was a blessing.
We went to the beach almost every day, met so many nice people during our stay everywhere we went, but mostly at Medeira Bonita. At night some of us would meet at the table on the patio and share experiences. It was wonderful. Although you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time, the only negative experience was the woman in (I'm pretty sure #1). My rescue dog barked at her because he is fearful, and that was that. I became invisible and she became deaf and could not hear my greetings. She complained to management. It's ok, the other neighbors were great. Just be sure to park in the space provided with your room number, she doesn't like people parking in her spot so I hear. Don't let her scare you away, there's one in every bunch.
Paula and her husband, the owners, came to ready the place for the next vacationers and we were running late because of an injury earlier that morning. Another great thing, they had a first aid kit! When my husband injured himself it came in very handy. Anyway, they sat on the patio until we were finished removing our belongings and told us not to worry. Very nice couple, very thoughtful and went above and beyond to make our stay special.
We will definitely stay again should we come this way again.
If you stay at Bonita in #6, you will be happy...and please tell Linda in #4 I said hello

Management Response
14 Oct 2018
a wonderful family shared very well with the guests took care of the apartment spectacular
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing