“Best Steak Ever”

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We traveled to FL last month from Las Vegas. My adult daughters live in Vegas and they both agreed that the Coffee crusted Steak was the best steak they have ever eaten in a restaurant. They eat out often here. The chicken picante was also a BIG hit. Would never have thought that this little restraunt could be so big of flavor. we had dinner twice and would go back again and agian. Thanks Lisa!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We only went once for breakfast. It took forever (it was not crowded at all) and when the food came the home fries were cold. To her credit, the owner (?) took the plates immediately back, but then we waited as long as the first time to get our new meals. And after all that, the home fries were horrible. Coffee was thin. Overpriced. Go to the Frog Pond. Much better food.

3  Thank natlp2
Reviewed 21 April 2014

What a wonderful dinner......it didn't start out that way, but that's how it ended up. I ordered a medium-rare filet mignon special. It turned out to be one tough piece of meat. At first, I thought it was because it was over-cooked, but it wasn't. Just a rogue piece I guess. I sent it back, and the owner, Lisa, hand-delivered what was to be one of the finest pieces of meat I've had. She strives to make sure everything is perfect, and it shows. My husband's meal was flawless and we ate every bite. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

It was early and empty when we went in. Asked if we had a reservation...ah, no...is that a problem? Asked I. Oh no said owner who the hemmed and hawed over where to seat us. Kind of didn't feel welcomed after that. Food was ok but pricey. Didn't go back..the 7/11 people down the street were friendlier.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Salmon Oscar made with the freshest salmon I've ever tasted, and the Black Grouper was excellent also. Chef made the meal GF, including the delicious Hollandaise Sauce. This meal was so delicious I savored very bite. Fine food and fine service.