“Fresh Food!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lisa's Cafe of Madeira

Lisa's Cafe of Madeira
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fresh Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Cute place, great service and fresh food made to order!! Good selection of choices and great mimosas!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank fstone1234

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best. Food. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been taking a week's vacation in Madeira Beach for about four years now, and my vacation would be incomplete if I did not get to Lisa's Cafe. Without exception, I have had some of the best meals of my life in this restaurant. Everything about Lisa's Cafe is, to my mind, perfect: the food, the service, the atmosphere. I always feel like I am a guest in Lisa's home, not a transaction in her business. One of my favorite memories: a few years back Lisa had catered a Beach Wedding and she had prepared a lasagna - an item that is not typically on the menu. The waiter, a pleasant young man, mentioned it as a special and I asked him more about it. He said, "Lisa doesn't make the lasagna too often, so when she does, I always eat it. It's very good." So, I ordered the lasagna, and it was indescribably delicious. To this day, I joke with friends and colleagues that I would marry Lisa just for that lasagna. Lisa is a warm, friendly, pleasant person and that is the vibe you get when eating there. Eat at Lisa's Cafe, you will leave there happy and well-fed. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank steve w
Orlando, Florida
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hubby love the food! It was good. Lisa was very nice to us! The mac and crab was awesome! You need to try it! I would go when it is not so busy, because you get the best service!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank negarden95
“Great Breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We visited Lisa's for breakfast twice during our 3 day stay in Madeira Beach. Both meals were great with fast, friendly service and lovely food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Linda M
Petersburg, Illinois
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Lisa's is the place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Madeira Beach. We always plan to eat here at least once every time we are in town.

• Visited June 2014